Monday, June 29, 2020

Can’t Deactivate My Account | Facebook Deactivate My Account

  I can t deactivate my Facebook Account   In the wake of Facebook’s massive mishandling of user data, you may be inclined to delete your entire account’s existence off the social network. We’re not going to judge. Facebook previously revealed up to 87 million Facebook users had their data improperly accessed. Cambridge Analytica harvested […]

The post Can’t Deactivate My Account | Facebook Deactivate My Account appeared first on BuzzFeedNg.



source https://buzzfeedng.com/tb/cant-deactivate-my-account-facebook-deactivate-my-account/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua: There’s typically a woman behind each good man. The woman behind his success in m...