Friday, June 26, 2020

Turn Off Facebook Location Settings | Location on post

How To Turn Off Location Settings On Facebook: It looks like every few years I upload something on Facebook and it shows the Location I posted from. Each time I experience my privacy setups and I can’t discover ways to turn it off. After that I Google it, reviewed a number of answers and afterwards […]

The post Turn Off Facebook Location Settings | Location on post appeared first on BuzzFeedNg.



source https://buzzfeedng.com/lv/turn-off-facebook-location-settings-location-on-post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua: There’s typically a woman behind each good man. The woman behind his success in m...