Monday, July 13, 2020

How do I delete my Facebook business page?

How do I delete my Facebook business page?: Facebook Business page deletion is done same way as brand, organization, company, etc. You can delete your Facebook business page at any time regardless of how many likes you’ve accumulated but mind you, when you delete your Business page, everything concerning your business page will be lost […]

The post How do I delete my Facebook business page? appeared first on BuzzFeedNg.



source https://buzzfeedng.com/education/how-do-i-delete-my-facebook-business-page-6/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua: There’s typically a woman behind each good man. The woman behind his success in m...