Thursday, July 30, 2020

How To Hide The Message Icon From My Facebook Profile

How To Hide The Message Icon From My Facebook Profile ✅ How do I remove the messaging option from my Facebook profile page? The messaging link that is next to the friend request link on the page of every Facebook user, how does one remove the messaging link from ones own Facebook profile? To keep people who are […]

The post How To Hide The Message Icon From My Facebook Profile appeared first on BuzzFeedNg.



source https://buzzfeedng.com/mo/how-to-hide-the-message-icon-from-my-facebook-profile-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua: There’s typically a woman behind each good man. The woman behind his success in m...