Friday, August 7, 2020

Facebook tests self-destructing status updates

  To delete a profile picture: Go to your profile pictures album Click on the picture you want to delete Click Options below the picture Select Delete This Photo from the dropdown menu Click Delete See Also: Can I add a pronunciation guide to my name? How do I change my birthday and choose who I share… Can i change […]

The post Facebook tests self-destructing status updates appeared first on BuzzFeedNg.



source https://buzzfeedng.com/publish/facebook-tests-self-destructing-status-updates-15/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua: There’s typically a woman behind each good man. The woman behind his success in m...