Friday, August 7, 2020

How do I add, change or remove my legacy contact on Facebook?

  You can add, change or remove your legacy contact in your account’s General Settings at any time. To add a legacy contact: Click the downward pointing arrow at the top right of Facebook and select Settings Click Manage Account Type in a friend’s name and click Add To let your friend know they’re now your legacy contact, […]

The post How do I add, change or remove my legacy contact on Facebook? appeared first on BuzzFeedNg.



source https://buzzfeedng.com/publish/how-do-i-add-change-or-remove-my-legacy-contact-on-facebook/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua: There’s typically a woman behind each good man. The woman behind his success in m...