Wednesday, August 12, 2020

How Do I Unsend Facebook Messages I have sent | Unsend Sent Facebook Messages

How Do I Unsend Facebook Messages I have sent | Unsend Sent Facebook Messages You can now unsend a Facebook message within 10 minutes of sending it. The version 191.0 release of Facebook Messenger supports the unsend feature, so you must upgrade the app for it to work. *NOTE: The Facebook unsend feature may not […]

The post How Do I Unsend Facebook Messages I have sent | Unsend Sent Facebook Messages appeared first on BuzzFeedNg.



source https://buzzfeedng.com/mas/how-do-i-unsend-facebook-messages-i-have-sent-unsend-sent-facebook-messages-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua: There’s typically a woman behind each good man. The woman behind his success in m...