Saturday, October 24, 2020

How To Turn Off Location On Facebook | Turn Off Location On Facebook

Turn Off Location On Facebook   Turn Off Location on Facebook: Every time I post with my Facebook page, it reveals my location to whoever that sees it even if they are not part of my friend’s list. This has being going on for months now and I really don’t like it, it is actually […]

The post How To Turn Off Location On Facebook | Turn Off Location On Facebook appeared first on BuzzFeedNg.



source https://buzzfeedng.com/doup/how-to-turn-off-location-on-facebook-turn-off-location-on-facebook/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua: There’s typically a woman behind each good man. The woman behind his success in m...