Thursday, October 29, 2020

I Want to Change My Birthday on Facebook | How To Change Birthday Date On Facebook

I Want to Change My Birthday on Facebook: Facebook Birthday notification is a nice concept on the social platform, users are usually elated with the recognition and number of messages they get on their account on their platforms, but you feel sorry for yourself and get jealous of others simply because you supplies the wrong […]

The post I Want to Change My Birthday on Facebook | How To Change Birthday Date On Facebook appeared first on BuzzFeedNg.



source https://buzzfeedng.com/doup/i-want-to-change-my-birthday-on-facebook-how-to-change-birthday-date-on-facebook-8/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua: There’s typically a woman behind each good man. The woman behind his success in m...