Sunday, November 29, 2020

How do I deactivate my Facebook account?

How to Deactivate My Facebook Account | Deactivating FB Profile: You’ll learn to deactivate Facebook account step by step so you can have a rest from the numerous distractions that comes along with the fun of Facebook social media. See:  Do you know you can permanently delete your old Facebook When you deactivate your account, your friends on Facebook won’t be able […]

The post How do I deactivate my Facebook account? appeared first on BuzzFeedNg.



source https://buzzfeedng.com/mediaforge/how-do-i-deactivate-my-facebook-account-13/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua

Biography, Early Life, and Marriage Life of Evelyn Joshua: There’s typically a woman behind each good man. The woman behind his success in m...